Question from SnarfMySnausage

WHy don't I have Bike Dealerships unlocked?

I have all of the car dealerships that used to be grayed out found, and I can teleport to each and everyone one. Why can't I still not get a bike?

badatsuduko answered:

Try to check again if you are missing a dealer.A message is supposed to show saying that you have found all car dealers and that you have unlocked the bike dealerships.I went through the same problem because I forgot the Mercedes Benz dealer and its hard to find
2 0

Answers

3CDED answered:

Turn the map filter to cars only on then zoom out to the maximum if you can find any grey ones change the filter to bike dealers and go to one (jump to the nearest car dealer) and see if you can enter.
2 0

SuzieJoeBob answered:

If you have downloaded any DLC lately, then visit those places as well. If not, then look at the map here (www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/928101/44935) for ones you may be missing. Hope that helps!!!
1 0

What next? Unanswered minniemynx
I can't start my TDU game? Unanswered Sh4d0wBl4d3
Where can i sell my Audi TT without xboxlive? Open Webfosssil5000
What do you have to do to level up (champion level)? Open Whats_up_bat
Dlc not working?! Unanswered connordrew93