Question from civalwarman

How do I beat (Genral RAAM)?

How doi beat him. i have done every F!@#$%&* thing every one said. please help. i am getting my ass wooped in that boss level.

Answers

Kazmakistan answered:

Doing it on co-op helps a lot.
0 1

gamfaqsrulz answered:

First grab the torque bow in the room just before you reach him. Once you fight him start to shoot him with the torque bow then when the bats dissapear shoot him. Then If you run out of ammo shoot him with your lancer and he should eventually die. Best to do it Coop.

Gamertag is CarnageChris 27
0 1

laughing_gunz93 answered:

Co-op mode use torque bow and let your partner get sniper(switch shotgun close range with ramm....not a good idea ) when he gets close try to get around him but, stay out of the shadows (the crewl) and go to the end and take cover keep attackin with torque it keeps the crewl from protecting him and frags also help, avoid letting your partner die teamwork is best..also troika can be difficult to use against him due to crewl so just waste your torque ammo on him and then try beating him with your lancer
0 1

blaze31-00 answered:

What i did was i had a sniper and a torque bow i gave him a couple of head shots then got to the trioka and demolished him.
0 0

bpkevoIII answered:

First shoot him with a torque bow then shoot him with the lancer when he reaches the dumpster run to the other concret thing and shoot him with a torque if you run out of torque use a frag granade
0 1

64316431 answered:

I had this easy......................... just filled three clips of rifle ammo straight into him. (head)
and yeah, that was on casual
0 2

heywop65 answered:

I just used a sniper rifle and shot him in his head
0 0

heywop65 answered:

It's not that hard.Especially on casual. When moving up into hardcore and insane settings,you might need a friend. Earlier on the train you should try securing a Torque Bow or sniper rifle. The way the General works is that he will pin you down with machine gun fire from a distance. Eventually,he will send out his shield of Kryll to get you.(Dont bother shooting while the Kryll is flying around him,they are impenetrable)While the Kryll is coming, whip out your bow and start sticking shots into his torso,from what I here,this,and in moderation with the sniper rifle,is the best and most effective way to take him down.
0 1

bloodlust1994 answered:

Just before you get to fighting him, theres a room with ammo in it. Grab as much as you can then go through the door. Once he starts shooting at you, go in to cover ana walk into the shadows to the side of the cover. Once RAMM points at you, go back into the light and start shooting him in the head. (the kryll will fly around you when your in the light but they wont hurt you._ Repeat this method a few times and RAMM should be toast really fast.
0 1

Chitodog answered:

Shoot with lancer and throw grenades if he gets close shotgun time
0 1

AielGaidin answered:

Snipe him, use bow or grenades to scare off the krill.
0 1

Stormraven40 answered:

There is a glitch that make beating him on insane really easy. You need: full grenades, torque bow, lancer.

To beat Raam immediately past the first cover until you get to a location with two cube-shaped blocks. Take cover behind the one on the right. RAAM will walk up to it and get stuck (he wont be able to walk around to kill you).
Now all you need to do is throw a 'nade around the corner to clear the kryll, then blind fire straight into his body. Every shot will hit. When you run out of nades, shoot a torque arrow around the corner. The effect is the same on the kryll. Just repeat until he is dead. I

There are several videos online that show specifically where the glitch block is if you cant find it.
0 1

DarkCaptain3 answered:

There is no real easy way.
1. If he has the kryll around him shoot him with the torque bow.
2. When the torque bow hit him and the kryll fly away shoot him in the head with the sniper.
3. When he comes close throw a grenade on him and run to the other side( stay in the light)
4. Keep repeating these steps until he's dead

Credit to this goes to: boi2251995 he apparently answered this question before and it was accepted.
0 0

sargent22 answered:

Well what I did was I made sure that I had full Torque Bow ammo and then after the clip ended, (press the x button to skip) I kept shooting Raam with my Bow, but they have to hit him, then I killed him.
0 1

sargent22 answered:

First, it's alot easier in co-op, but if you can't find anyone to play with, you can still beat it easily.(SOLO) First you get the Torque Bow and Longshot Sniper Rifle full ammo. Then when you get to the part after the scene ends, shoot Raam with your Torque Bow(THEY HAVE TO HIT HIM!), then you shoot Raam with your Longshot, but they have to be headshots. But if all else fails, get the Troika Turret(the place where Raam jumps off of in the scene) behind Raam. (CO-OP)Get the weapons that you're good at(ex. If you're good at headshots get the Longshot, etc.) and keep both of your Lancers, then do what I said above(If your confused about the weapons, you should have a Lancers, Pistols, Frags, and either your Longshot or Torque Bow). Then IF you have to go to the Turret, then one of you shoot it, then the other person covers your position from Kryll and Reavers.
0 1

sargent22 answered:

Also I forgot, but listen to DarkCaptain3 says
1 0

capitalist1000 answered:

Hi
Me and my friend may have just found the best solution to RAAM ever. we spent literally days trying to kill him with torque and sniper rifle shots, between the two of us we had 18 torque bow and sniper headshots. However one of us would die and then soon enough the other would die. Anyways I switched it from insane to casual to experiment, I thought about the gattling cannon at the back. ON YOUR OWN it is SUICIDE, however with two people as long as one person is distracting him the gattling cannon works wonderfully, one character blows the kryll away with the torque the other character just pounds him with the gattling cannon. anyways it took us about 3 seconds on casual. We switched it to insane and it worked on our second try. The first attempt was blown by the railing that would not drop and we. couldn't reach the troika.

So in conclusion the gattling cannon with a second player works beautifully. As long as one player is providing a distraction with heavy fire and the second player does NOT engage until he gets to the turret you should be fine. I hope this helps.
0 0

How do I beat (RAAM)? Answered mjpjr2007
How do I beat RAAM on insane? Open swinflicted
How do I beat RAAM on Casual? Unanswered TreeckoBee
RAAM Glitch? Open Enker_x
Is RAAM a male or female? Open 99killer