Review by Maharoba

"What a game!"

Before I start, I want to ask the people that gave this game a bad score a question. Are you high level players? Do you play on xbox live? Because that's where the magic is. This game is NOT an offline game and will not last along time like Halo 2 would unless you play on Xbox Live. They have many different game modes and can hold up to 16 players.

Graphics-10
-------------
The graphics are gorgeous. You can see the veins in Jann Lee's arms, the hair, though it clips, moves realistically in the wind, as does the clothing. The stages are amazing, and a treat to play on a HDTV. One stage puts you on a bridge, with waterfalls everywhere around you. Graphics are definately a strong point.

Gameplay-10
-------------
This is another point at which this game shines. A flawless counter system with a complex juggle and stun system, allowing you to hit your opponent higher in the air depending on your timing.

Online-7
------------
I would have given this game a 10, but the online is the game's weak point. You need a flawless connection to play without lag, and people will whine and nag and complain because the lag is horrible. But most people blame the lag, and for that, I laugh at them. Look out for Silent Shade, because he'll call you a negro. Wah. I'd give this a lower score for sure, but Online is what saves this game from being boring. A 7 is an appropriate score.

Overall-9
-------------
Overall, this game was better than the others, and I will be playing this and Fight Night until SC:DA. Let's take one step back and take a look at what you are getting. You're getting a game with great graphics, a game with a flawed, but still, online mode for better replayability, and the biggest boobs ever to be invented on a video game. Okay, okay, but you know it had to be said

Tina's Boobs FOREVER!