Question from DIRK0091

Why wont it let me play as the character "Slain"?

I choose the character, let it save, and play an instant action game only to find that my character has automaticaly been switched to Cain. This has happened everytime i have tried to select this character. Why does it do this?

Answers

XDMattheWXD answered:

I think instant action selects a character for you and what you are doing is selecting your online character.
0 0

breed101 answered:

May be a glitch in the game. As for the other post, I can say that when you pick your character, you pick it for both Instant Action AND online, not just online.
0 0

CruorComa answered:

Yes I have not seen any proper resolution to this glitch. I suggest simply waiting until Epic releases a patch to download through live.
1 0

rare_ghoul answered:

try looking up how to unlock slain in the FAQ, the fulfull the requirements again, that might fix it.
0 0

DaddyDutch answered:

Its possible that the only time you can play with a custom character is ONLINE[multiplayer].
0 0

admiralhowdy answered:

Actually the characters are switched up, its a glitch cain is slain and slain is cain
1 0