Why wont it let me play as the character "Slain"?

1. I choose the character, let it save, and play an instant action game only to find that my character has automaticaly been switched to Cain. This has happened everytime i have tried to select this character. Why does it do this?

User Info: DIRK0091

DIRK0091 - 8 years ago

1. Actually the characters are switched up, its a glitch cain is slain and slain is cain

User Info: admiralhowdy

admiralhowdy - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I think instant action selects a character for you and what you are doing is selecting your online character.

User Info: XDMattheWXD

XDMattheWXD - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. May be a glitch in the game. As for the other post, I can say that when you pick your character, you pick it for both Instant Action AND online, not just online.

User Info: breed101

breed101 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes I have not seen any proper resolution to this glitch. I suggest simply waiting until Epic releases a patch to download through live.

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. try looking up how to unlock slain in the FAQ, the fulfull the requirements again, that might fix it.

User Info: rare_ghoul

rare_ghoul - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Its possible that the only time you can play with a custom character is ONLINE[multiplayer].

User Info: DaddyDutch

DaddyDutch - 8 years ago 0 0