How do I do kent?

1. ok I've gotten to kent and I know I can fight him as a psychopath but I keep taking pictures and its not doing anything I keep getting 700-1200 pp points for every picture with him in it! .....now I'm just trying to get the achievements (psycho collector and punisher) for killing and photographing 10 psychopaths

so I have 2 questions:
    1.Do I have to photograph and kill kent when he's a psychopath and hostel to me or, can I just take a picture of him and spray him with an uzi when I first meet him?
    2.If I have to photograph and kill him when he's gone loopy on me then how would I get a picture to satisfy him?

User Info: BRANTLY_75

BRANTLY_75 - 7 years ago

1. I figured it out, for the first part I needed to take a picture of him taking a picture and a second photo doing a pose with his fist (right after he takes a picture). For the second part I needed to take a good enough photo. In this case an erotica photo luckily I found an excellent one worth 1,000pp erotica (right after Brad gets shot in the leg Jessie is siting on the edge of the bed, take a picture of her breasts and a little bit up her skirt for this excellent erotica photo)

User Info: BRANTLY_75

BRANTLY_75 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It would be just easier if you skip him becuase there are 12 total sychopaths

User Info: MrChester14

MrChester14 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to do his first two missions and show up for the final mission.
    After you do the third mission and defeat him you just take a picture of his corpse.

User Info: lilhunter5

lilhunter5 - 7 years ago 0 0