Question from Bnkai4tailLuffy

How do I get to the Maintenance Tunnels?

I'm at the beginning of the game and I want to try to get Zombie Genocider, but I cant find the entrance to the maintenance tunnels, nor the parking lot to grab a car and enter; can someone please explain how to get there?

CadderlySoaring answered:

Bnk,

Go out into Leisure Park from Paradise Plaza (aka beginning of game). Once you're out in Leisure Park, walk to the northwest corner of the park where the white pavilions are surrounding a circle of roses.

When you get to the white pavilion/bed of roses you should see an opening (driveway) in the wall. Walk down that driveway to the parking lot where a red convertible and a motorcycle are idling. There will be an entrance to the Maintenance Tunnels there as well.

Hop on either the red convertible or the motorcycle and drive into the tunnels.

Note:

There are two driveable vehicles inside the Maintenance Tunnels. One is a white sedan underneath Paradise Plaza. The other is a white van underneath Seon's Grocery Store.
2 0