Finding All the Crystal Fragments in the Forest?

1. Near the end of disc 1 (it's been a while), there's a forest you explore that yields several crystal fragments that you need to obtain in order to get an accessory (which is only obtainable by collecting them all and bringing them to a materialworker). Even with maps I found provided online, I haven't found them all because the maps suck. Does anyone have any recommendations for maps of these crystal fragment locations so I can get this accessory and get back on track with my item records?

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream - 7 years ago
    Put simply, there are 19 Crystal Fragments you have to locate. Even with the Prima guide as a reference, it does not list all of their locations. I get 18/19, and when I realize the accessory produced is only attainable by this method, it does irritate me somewhat. Of course, no strategy guide is ever perfect.

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream - 7 years ago

1. I recommend using INVAL1D as a guide it should have all of the locations as his guide is one of the best I have seen in a while hope his helps

User Info: Mataso

Mataso - 7 years ago 0 0