Does anyone know the fastest way to level up in too human?

1. I'm a really low lvl and i just wanted to lvl up fast lol

User Info: ZegapainX

ZegapainX - 8 years ago

1. Have a maxed out combo meter, maxed experience bonus (15% i believe), and play online or replay a stage you have beaten. Then pick a stage you like to play on.

User Info: OdjinYorae

OdjinYorae - 8 years ago 2 0

1. You have a combo meter on the left side of your screen. You'll notice it build up when you kill opponents. The higher that meter is the faster you're gaining experience. It also shows the status of the Ruiner(R2) and Battle Cry(X) attack you have. If you don't use the ruiner or battle cry you'll level up faster but sometimes you have to use them to stay alive. Playing online builds up your experience faster too, but you don't get as many credits.

User Info: Daniel_North

Daniel_North - 8 years ago 1 2
  2. I find that playing co-op with someone a few levels higher than me (no more than 5 though) levels me up quickly.

User Info: gir221

gir221 - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. Kill stuff

User Info: Revived_Kevin

Revived_Kevin - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. Get in gear with maxed out exp runes 15% get whatever u can for combo meter easiest if u have a co op partner use sentient wep and u then proceed to hit something so u can get combo points from it. do this in 3-4 at the spider farm fastest exp around

User Info: krovaken

krovaken - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. Along with having maxed combo meter, you can go through hall of heroes repeatedly. Monsters level with you, so you will probably want to beat the game once through to unlock achievements. Another common training area is world serpent section 4 because of "Spider Farming"

User Info: D_Reaper943

D_Reaper943 - 7 years ago 1 0