Question from ZegapainX

Does anyone know the fastest way to level up in too human?

I'm a really low lvl and i just wanted to lvl up fast lol

OdjinYorae answered:

Have a maxed out combo meter, maxed experience bonus (15% i believe), and play online or replay a stage you have beaten. Then pick a stage you like to play on.
2 0

Answers

Daniel_North answered:

You have a combo meter on the left side of your screen. You'll notice it build up when you kill opponents. The higher that meter is the faster you're gaining experience. It also shows the status of the Ruiner(R2) and Battle Cry(X) attack you have. If you don't use the ruiner or battle cry you'll level up faster but sometimes you have to use them to stay alive. Playing online builds up your experience faster too, but you don't get as many credits.
1 2

gir221 answered:

I find that playing co-op with someone a few levels higher than me (no more than 5 though) levels me up quickly.
1 1

Revived_Kevin answered:

Kill stuff
1 1

krovaken answered:

Get in gear with maxed out exp runes 15% get whatever u can for combo meter easiest if u have a co op partner use sentient wep and u then proceed to hit something so u can get combo points from it. do this in 3-4 at the spider farm fastest exp around
1 0

D_Reaper943 answered:

Along with having maxed combo meter, you can go through hall of heroes repeatedly. Monsters level with you, so you will probably want to beat the game once through to unlock achievements. Another common training area is world serpent section 4 because of "Spider Farming"
1 0

What is the best Skill set for a human commando? Answered Chance724
Human\cyber alighnment is it changeable? Answered jcube69
Level cap? Answered loogon_13_9_9_1
Level Tokens? Open biotic_king
Where can I find (level 40 seeker armor)? Open 2badger89