Level Tokens?

1. I've beaten the game once and have got all the tokens for every level(got the achievement for each level). But... i'm playing through again and have only got every token for the ice forest??? where/how do i get tokens????

User Info: biotic_king

biotic_king - 8 years ago

1. I'm not completely sure what you mean, but I'll answer what I think your saying:-

You earn level tokens for each section of the each level (e.g. Helheim's section 2 is called 4 - 2) and if you want to play from this section you go to the teleport menu in the Aesir home (select one of the maps then press 'X') once you have completed it.

If though, you complete the game online, then you can only replay levels online, until you complete them in campaign, then you can teleport to them in single player.

I hope this has helped.

User Info: sk8sheep

sk8sheep - 8 years ago 1 0

1. You get level tokens by beating them again after the first run through, I'm not entirely sure but I hear in the long run it helps with the loot drops I could and probably am wrong cause I have no idea where I heard that from. Anyway, basically max you can get is one level token for each level until you've completed another run through of the game ... mebe...

User Info: doughboy84

doughboy84 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. dough boy is right. It increases your drop rate at the boss.

User Info: draegloth187

draegloth187 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Ii had the same problem with that i beat the game and only had a couple of tokens and like 1 well activaty. the reason for this is because you were either online. and its kinda a gltich in the servers youll still be able to get the achievement but it wont could for the campaign progress.

User Info: shurio0713

shurio0713 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You guys are not getting his question. I think I understand. Well the first time you go throungh you have to go through all levels tro advance to the next one, well when you beat it your first time around it will erase all the tokens you have earned, but you can access every part of every level now. And as to what they are talking about, the only tokens that benifit you are the ones that you have on that level when you are playing it. thats why you cant just teleport to grendel and expect to have the same 6.27% epic drop chance you will have a 1.45%. Well Hope I helped explain it. if you need further explanation my GT is Flux Assassin.

User Info: Rakdos1

Rakdos1 - 6 years ago 0 0