Review by shockmeee

"Fast-paced and infinitely replayable!"

Too Human is everything I look for in a game:

Instant action
Excellent replayability
High resolution graphics
Excellent use of surround sound
Thought-provoking

Some reviewers say the game is simple, but I don't know anyone who has completed the Level 3 charms. This feature of the game, alone, takes multiple full game "wins" to master.

The Epic Armor 7-Piece Set still eludes me, and I have put in 70+ hours.

The fact that you can infinitely adjust your skills, your melee weapons, your guns, your Spider abilities, your Ruiner effects, your Runes, and your Charms makes this game replayable like none other I've seen. I've beat the game more than 10 times and I can't wait to play again. Not to mention your choice of 5 characters from the start, and the choice between Human and Cybernetic, which increases the options ten-fold.

My favorite Achievement is the one which requires you to get to Level 10 with each of the five characters. I like powerful weapons and fast action, so the Champion and Berzerker were natural choices for me. The achievement is probably the only reason I decided to try out the "weaker" characters like Bio-Engineer. It turns out that each one is fun and challenging in its own way and I still plan to beat the game with each personality.

Too Human is everything I look for in a game:

Instant action
Excellent replayability
High resolution graphics
Excellent use of surround sound
Thought-provoking

The Epic Armor 7-Piece Set still eludes me, and I have put in 70+ hours.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/18/08

Game Release: Too Human (US, 08/19/08)