How do I unlock the last two extra figures?

1. I mean numbers 9 and 10

User Info: Ratchet_fan1

Ratchet_fan1 - 6 years ago
    Er, scratch that S rank on Josh & Jill. S rank isn't necessary for that one.

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Josh & Jill: Clear Desperate Escape with an S rank.
    Chris & Sheva 2: Clear Mercenaries Reunion as Heavy Metal Chris of Business Sheva with S or SS rank.

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. osh and Jill is figure 8 hence why this question is still open after two years. 9 is actually Chris and Sheva 1. 10 is Chris and Sheva 2.

To get #10 you have to get an S rank in mercenaries reunion with either heavy metal Chris or business Sheva.

To get #9 you have to get an S rank in mercenaries reunion with either Warrior Chris or Fairy Tale Sheva.

User Info: IRMacGuyver

IRMacGuyver - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Try downloading the DLC if you mean Barry and that other person.

User Info: Shadamence254

Shadamence254 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Hi,my problem is that that when i pass a chapter with an s rank it does'nt save and is still the chapter with the same rank as i past it the first time.What should I do?

User Info: carlycfr99

carlycfr99 - 3 years ago 0 0