Question from le_Doctor

Unlimited eggs... how?

So, I played RE5 online and the other guy had an unlimited amount of golden eggs - not just a lot, I mean infinitely many eggs. I asked him how he did it and he said that someone else had it and gave him an egg and then he had it, so he gave me one and it worked too. I have no idea how this is possible.

Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about: imgur.com/a/sVQaO/unlimited_eggs (Just add the w's)

As you can see, I only have 1 egg in my inventory screen; but when I get in-game, I have infinitely many. If any of you have any idea as to how this is possible it would be great. Also, I gave one to Chris in-game (not online) and he got it as well. You have to have multiple golden eggs in the inventory screen and give the other person one in order for them to get it as well.

Answers

LOVELESS_15 answered:

Maybe the one who gives the one that you played with who gives you the egg hacked the game?(I can't understand what I typed :P)

To be more clearly, the person you played with(the one who gave you the unlimited egg) may had played with someone who have it too(maybe by hacking?)then that guy gave an egg to your "playmate" and gave you some too.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!
0 0

UNEVENJUPITER03 answered:

Hey dude im the one who gave you the egg lol what's up
0 0

Shadamence254 answered:

The golden egg does that on purpose.The downside is,it is VERY RARE.But once you get it,infinite healing.No more need for herbs or spray,INFINITE HEALING.
0 0