What happens when you beat the first boss?

1. I heard that if you beat him within the alotted time limit, you get 10,000 gold. is this true

User Info: Scryer999

Scryer999 - 7 years ago

1. Unless your pawning the Soul Gem off the 2nd appearance Bat Boss you aren't getting 10,000g for beating a boss. The Executioner mini-boss drops a 5000g ring regardless of difficulty and time taken to drop him. I killed him on professional and the ring is still 5k. The first BOSS is Uruboros, and if you kill him without using the furnace he drops the same ring.

User Info: symlink69

symlink69 - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. no this is not true, the first boss (the uruburos creature) you just kill him and get some usual loot then unlock the door. Unless u consider the axe executioner the first boss. If you kill him you get a gold ring

User Info: RunninGunnin

RunninGunnin - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. No, the first boss I killed I got nothing outta it but the first mini-boss gave me a Gold Ring

User Info: jackwinz1

jackwinz1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. if you mean the uroboros i killed him with the H&K machine gun and he's give me a very good jewel but i don't remember what jewel i think it can be traded for 7.500

User Info: raymi95

raymi95 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. if you mean the uroboros i killed him with the H&K machine gun and he's give me a very good jewel but i don't remember what jewel i think it can be traded for 7.500

User Info: raymi95

raymi95 - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. Yeah, the exectionar at start, (hes a miniboss because he has tons of life but doesnt show up on radar) got me 10k i think it was

User Info: Thorscreed

Thorscreed - 7 years ago 0 3
  6. The first boss is Uruboros. If you kill it WITHOUT USING THE FURNACE, it will drop a gold ring worth 5,000 gold. The Executioner Majini at the end of 1-2 also drops a gold ring worth 5,000 gold.

(SPOILERS ALERT)

If you inflict enough damage on Wesker within 7 minutes at the end of chapter 5-3, causing him to depart early, he'll leave behind the Heart of Africa gem, worth 10,000 gold. I believe the damage required is roughly equivalent to that of a rocket launcher (or two... depending on difficulty). This and the 2nd battle with Popokarimu are the only two battles where you will get a 10,000 reward for winning in a certain way (you can run away from the 2nd Popokarimu battle).

(END SPOILERS)

User Info: welsknight

welsknight - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. Well, I assume you are talking about the Executioner. He drops the Gold Ring treasure, worth 5,000 gold. Dr.Salvador the first "boss" in RE4 is the one that drops 10,000 gold, so you may have just heard from people who confused the rewards from the bosses.

User Info: DrRavingburger

DrRavingburger - 7 years ago 0 0