How do I get infinite ammo?

1. I haven't beat the game yet but i was wondering does it take the entire game to fully upgrade a weapon?

User Info: TheSnakeKiller

TheSnakeKiller - 7 years ago
    Yeah but i'm on chapter 6-2 I got my handgun upgraded completely it says on special features that I have unlockes that feature so how can I get it to work?

User Info: TheSnakeKiller

TheSnakeKiller - 7 years ago

1. THE STEPS:

1.) Beat the game on any difficulty level.
    2.) Fully upgrade the weapon you want inf. ammo for.
    3.) Go to the "Bonus Features" menu and purchase infinite ammo for the weapon with your exchange points.
    4.) Go to "Special Settings" and toggle "Infinite Ammo" to "On."
    5.) Make sure you allow infinite ammo before you start playing (on the screen where you pick your Network settings, after character selection).

ON EXCHANGE POINTS:
    Prices vary from 6,000 points to 20,000 points depending on the weapon. You can get exchange points from beating chapters and playing The Mercenaries minigame. Higher ratings equal more exchange points. Inf. ammo for the rocket launcher is free. To obtain it, beat the game with a total time of less than 5 hours on any difficulty.

User Info: welsknight

welsknight - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Yeah it does. And then once you've beaten the game AND fully upgraded your weapon of choice, you use the points that you gain from beating chapters/collecting BSAA emblems to purchase the unlimited ammo mod.

Not quite as easy as it seems to get infinite ammo for all weapons, the ammo mods cost a lot!

User Info: GeoTehUberMofo

GeoTehUberMofo - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I only have the shotgun and pistol fully upgraded, and yeah, it does take the full game, after each chapter you can upgrade a little more.

User Info: Haseo16

Haseo16 - 7 years ago 0 0