How do I beat Wesker? Veteran/Professional

1. I don't know if this happened in normal mode too often, I don't remember when I beat him then but when me and my buddy were fighting wesker we had a difficult time with him. When chris was grabbing him from behind and sheva stabbing him and stuffs, chris's hp dropped dramatically fast and games over after that. I'm pretty sure this will happen in professional mode which I will soon find out. Question is, how do you beat wesker on Veteran/Professional mode w/o dying like that.

User Info: edwinnnnn

edwinnnnn - 7 years ago

1. The infinite Rocker launcher has been proven to be obtained through beating the game in under 5 hours, stop spreading rumors.

User Info: DeathlySick

DeathlySick - 7 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. If you both press A fast enough, Wesker should die before Chris's hp hits half, thats what happened to me. If your still stuggling, you could always use a rocket launcher to kill him.

User Info: EvilDeanius

EvilDeanius - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Yep, if you start the restrain with half or less than you'll start to enter dying status. Which is bad as you noticed in Veteran, but in professional dying status only lasts the best of 4 seconds.

User Info: symlink69

symlink69 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah but there is only 1 rocket with the rocket luncher.

User Info: IdiB

IdiB - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. if you go and get an S rank on all chapters you can have infinte ammo with the rocket launcher. This actually isnt as hard as it seems if you do this on amateur. Once you have it every boss is 1-3 shot kill

User Info: Assassin1294

Assassin1294 - 7 years ago 1 10
  5. Deathlysick is rigth i got rockeit lanucher under 5 hours is the best way to kill wesker

User Info: karllopez141

karllopez141 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Professional becomes 10 times easier with the Gatling gun/inf. rocket launcher.

Get the Gatling gun by upgrading the original machine gun found on 1-1 to the max and purchase for 50,000.

Complete the game on amateur in under 5 hrs to get inf. rocket launcher. Then voila - easy Wesker!

User Info: Hoady

Hoady - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I had this problem too. It seems if you initiate the 'restrain' sequence while still at full life, you won't lose any life at all. Just grab an extra spray for this moment if that feels like a problem.

User Info: nihilus666

nihilus666 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. See i had the same prob on the wesker fight my prob is that jill kept killin me but what u do is get him in the hallway and shoot him with rockets till he catches it then hit him with 1 more to blow them both and then combo him or unload on him with the magnum both wrk

User Info: hugofatto

hugofatto - 7 years ago 0 1