How/Where do I get a gold egg?

1. Tell me or can someone give me one, I will give it back right after because I got all but that one.

my GT is:

mrperson jbf

User Info: mrperson_jbf

mrperson_jbf - 7 years ago
    Where would that place be???

User Info: mrperson_jbf

mrperson_jbf - 7 years ago

1. Golden eggs are random layings from chicken is all chapters, as psychewillsunde said 3-1 has a specific chick "coop" area that can be reloaded and retried for gold/brown/white eggs (easiest reload is to get on your boat and then turn back around to the island) within the first 30 seconds or so, the chickens should have laid eggs, if they do you can "re-roll" them by killing them and reloading the area.

User Info: Steam313

Steam313 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

1. In chapter 1-1 there is a place on a roof where eggs spawn, it is random, rotten eggs are worth more...

User Info: twister2860

twister2860 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you do 3-1, in the center of map theres a hut with chickens. thats where i got all of mine. just keep reloading that chapter and collect all treasures

User Info: psychewillsunde

psychewillsunde - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. As mentioned before in chapter 3-1 there is chicken farm, go there wait roughly 30-40 seconds and collect an egg - it's random. To reset chickens just get on your boat and go back on the island, wait again 30-40 seconds and so on... Took me 10 minutes and I got golden egg.

User Info: Sir_Skraaj

Sir_Skraaj - 7 years ago 0 0