How do you get a rocket launcher with infinite ammo?!?!?!

1. I saw on a video online, and the guy had inf ammo on his rocket launcher...I heard that you have to do a speed run of the game within 5 hours, if that's true does difficulty matter, a little help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance

User Info: twister2860

twister2860 - 7 years ago

1. taken from the cheats section:
    Unlock Infinity Rocket Launcher

To unlock the Rocket Launcher with infinite ammo, beat the game under 5 hours on any difficulty, and turn infinite ammo on under bonus features.

User Info: ThWorldGreatest

ThWorldGreatest - 7 years ago 0 1

1. I read that you need to get on S rank on every chapter which seems about right because in the bonus features section when the highlight the question marks it show you what you must do to unlock that particular feature and one near the very bottom say beat the game with an S on every chapter.

User Info: SNPR1024

SNPR1024 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Infinite Rocket launcher is based on beating the game in under 5hrs (I did it in 3hrs 18min on normal). For no good reason, the only thing you get for gaining all S-ranks is a figurine of Wesker (Uroboros form).

User Info: symlink69

symlink69 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You must complete the game in under 5 hours to have the option of infinite ammo for the rocket launcher. After you unlock the option, you must activate it and then purchase a rocket launcher for 10,000 dollars or find one.

User Info: Pappy1193

Pappy1193 - 7 years ago 0 0