Question from kankuro90

Wesker (rare) figurine?

I know that u have 2 get an S rating on every chapter, but can you get an S rating on all the chapters but some on diffrent dificulties

Example: S on 1-1 on amatuer
S on 1-2 on veteran and so on???

NinjaMunki answered:

You do not need to S-Rank an entire difficulty. I played the game first on Normal and received mostly A's with a few B's and S's. When I replayed on Amateur, I got A/S-Ranks on every chapter and was allowed to purchase the rare Jill figurine halfway through. It was confirmed later when I tried for rare Wesker.

In other words, you need to have an S-Rank, regardless of difficulty, on each chapter. You do not need to have them all be the same difficulty. You can complete the more difficult chapters on Amateur and still get the figurine.
2 0

Answers

djgrundel answered:

i do believe it sticks to the Capcom formula of them all having to be on the same dificulty setting.
0 0

Steam313 answered:

You must S-rank an entire difficulty i.e. Amateur, Normal, or Veteran (not necessarily in one play through)
0 0

AzureLivesOn answered:

Except Ninja's explanation IS getting it on one difficulty, not "mixing" chapter rankings.

Jill (Rare) requires Rank A on all Chapters. Let's say you playthrough on Normal, and got all A except Chapter 5-3 got a B. If you replay just 5-3 on Amateur and get an A, the figurine won't unlock because

A: It will show you as Incomplete on every other Chapter on Amateur, and
B: The game will only keep tabs on your completed game on Normal, which still shows a B on 5-3.

Obvious solution? Grinding back through those Chapters on the same difficulty and trying to increase your rank to S. Or just speed run through the game on Amateur with some maxed out weapons.

If you played through on Nor
0 0

AboveObl1v10n answered:

I got the option to buy it when i wos speed runnin vet.

Almost got all S's but the ones that had A or whateva had an S on norm or Amateur and i went to check the menu where u buy it and i could :D.

So to answer u question, Yes u can get the figure evan if u havnt finished a whole dificulty with S u just need an S in all chapters
0 0