How do I beat the chainsaw-man?

1. What is the best and easiest way to beat the chainsaw man (2nd coming)?

User Info: uncle-link

uncle-link - 7 years ago
    what about the second time, in the refinery? since Evil 4, I've always had problems with those chainsaws! too intimidating!

User Info: uncle-link

uncle-link - 7 years ago

1. Since he can't be knocked back by any mean, try running away and then offer him some of your magnum ammo (the more upgraded the best).

It worked for me in veteran, in professionnal, I'm using the M500 Magnum (3 shots = 1 rocket)...

Give a try to your favorite weapons, but keep the keyword in mind: FIREPOWER!!!

User Info: _Ravenpsycho_

_Ravenpsycho_ - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I find an upgraded magnum to be the best bet for me. 2 or 3 headshots and hes done. If its your first playthrough and playing co-op one good strategy would be to have one player stand by the door you had to unlock and equip a rifle and one player run up the stairs backwards to trigger the cutscene. When the cutscene ends the player who triggered it should run towards the waiting player to defend his back. The player with the rifle should shoot each barrel as the chainsaw man passes them. If performed right you should only need 1 or 2 more chests around the head to drop him.

User Info: tubathon

tubathon - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. You can actually beat him easily with any weapon as long as you shoot to stun him. Aim for the head and his knees - shoot at him when he stumbles and he's done for, but beware on normal and hard difficulty he sometimes gets up after killing him. One stubborn lad...

User Info: Sir_Skraaj

Sir_Skraaj - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. You can tell if he is going to get a "second wind" by listening to his chainsaw. If it's still revving, he's only passed out. During the second round, he can't be knocked back by gunfire and swings his chainsaw wildly ala Leatherface in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Revivals on Amateur are rarer than Rotten Eggs. You have a 1 in 5 chance of revival on Normal. On Veteran it's 1 in 2. Professional is every time. Boosh.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0
  4. The Rocket Launcher is the answer to any RE5 problem. Just don't shoot Jill with it.

User Info: symlink69

symlink69 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. I run away, turn around, and shoot him in the head with a sniper rifle. If there are gas barrels nearby don't forget to blast those too, or the electric battery thing in the first chapter.

User Info: mikebramwell

mikebramwell - 7 years ago 0 0