Cant beat wesker final battle on Co-Op?

1. Everytime we try to beat it my sister playing as sheva, falls from the bridge part. Even if i try it no matter how fast either of us press the damn x button sheva falls

User Info: thehurleyhero

thehurleyhero - 7 years ago
    I will definitley try this

User Info: thehurleyhero

thehurleyhero - 7 years ago

1. Anyone who's asked or answered in this thread, spent more energy writing than they would just pressing that damn X button. It's not that hard.

User Info: reallyjoel

reallyjoel - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I had the same problem when I played it with my girlfriend (except I never tried pressing Sheva's button for her, since she wouldn't let me).

I did manage to beat this part by bypassing that entire part of the battle (ie: Not having Sheva advance until Chris had pushed the boulder out of the way.

How I did it was as follows:
    (Obviously I'm playing Chris)

1) After you fall, Chris runs as quickly as possible straight to the boulder.
    2) While Wesker is slowly following Chris, Sheva shoots him a bit to slow him down (but never enough for Wesker to chase Sheva to the ledge).
    3) Chris punches the boulder out of the way as fast as possible. If you're doing this right, then Wesker will still be pretty far from Chris by the time the boulder is down.
    4) Sheva joins Chris by crossing the lava. You'll notice that when the boulder is removed, Sheva is automatically moved to the point where she would have climbed up had she fallen and done the grab-onto-ledge QTE. That means you never have to deal with the Sheva button mashing part.
    5) Chris and Sheva both hit Wesker as he approaches (I was using a Grenade Launcher with Explosive Rounds). Eventually, he'll do his animation and jump to the ledge where Sheva came from.
    6) Run to the high ground and the next phase of the battle will begin.

Sounds weird, but this worked for me multiple times.

User Info: justin_msc

justin_msc (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0
  2. You can do it easily actually, playing events like you would in single player

Just make sure as Chris you are shooting Wesker as Sheva is climbing up. It takes a lot of mashing of the x button, but a headshot with a sniper will stun Wesker and delay him from knocking her off. Ironically, Sheva yells at you to do this...

Make sure you knock over the boulder as soon as Sheva gets up, or else you must shoot Wesker again...

My friend and I did the final battle with this method and it was easy as pie.

User Info: Kngdmhrtsgmr

Kngdmhrtsgmr - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. "4) Sheva joins Chris by crossing the lava. You'll notice that when the boulder is removed, Sheva is automatically moved to the point where she would have climbed up had she fallen and done the grab-onto-ledge QTE. That means you never have to deal with the Sheva button mashing part."

^
    what seriously?!!
    what version are you playing 360? cuz the sheva QTE can't be missed.
    and pushing the boulder doesn't automatically move her =/
    cuz I always play sheva on co-op with my boyfriend and that QTE takes a hella long time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdMVRSOI44

If you're not fast enough in getting the boulder out of the way (and wesker ends up cornering you in that area and killing you) you might wanna try doing the boulder after sheva falls and you gotta distract wesker by shooting. He'll chuck back rocks - avoid those. Then when sheva is up knock the boulder down.
    this way you dont have to worry about wesker being at your back cuz you know he's still on the other side~~

hope this helps! good luck^^

User Info: lisichan

lisichan - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. A way to press the button faster if that is what you are having trouble with is to, instead of trying to press with your thumb, press with your index finger. And instead of trying to push you finger down on the button, try shaking / vibrating your whole hand while it is on the x button. This usually works for me in button pressing games.

User Info: casherbob

casherbob - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Just press the button fast enough is all the advice i can give you, and I know, because I had to do it with my friend because he is afraid to use female characters in games I guess, He wouldn't use Sheva, but he has no problem using Chun-Li in street fighter 4 though...

User Info: iTz_Reaper227

iTz_Reaper227 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. If either of you has the infinity rocket launcher, just shoot wesker like crazy with it once his weak point appears and he will die.

User Info: shadonight

shadonight - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. You could kill him before doing anything..hard though.

And yeah..the sheva co op button mashing is insane. It takes a few trys..you have to mash it so fast and hard its like a work out for the day..

User Info: EmoAndBlue

EmoAndBlue - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. When the bridge fall into the lava the best technique is to use two fingers tapping the x button and turn the conroller a bit diagonally. Tap the button softly but fast and tensing your fingers. I know this because I take martial arts and they teach you how to tighten your muscles. This two finger technique always works for me all the time on that part playing as Sheva. Pay no attention to the tv screen and the controller as it can make your finger stall and make you concentrate too much, just glance at them. This makes you automatically fast enough to press the button and gives you the ability to press it for the long amount of time it needs. This is the best way to do it, even when I am half asleep and tired this technique ALWAYS WORKS!!!

I use my index and the finger next to your thumb to tap it. With the index and the other finger ARCHED. So the tip of your index finger is partly over half of the right side of the other fingernail on the other finger. This gives your index finger the support that saves you from stalling and tiring out during the button press. Keep your wrist as still as possible this reduces the movement and helps speed up pressing the button. This also saves you button mashing your controller too much.

Its important that you keep the fingers arched as this saves you from getting tired fingers.

User Info: The_Yamato

The_Yamato - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. This part of the game is being over complicated... This is the most fun boss fight for me... This part is done by pressing x while sheva. There is not set number of times, but rather having to survive a certain amount of time... This is done by chris shooting at wesker. Hope it helped.

User Info: Spuffles

Spuffles - 7 years ago 0 2
  10. Actually, I found a glitch to this. (played on PS3 not sure for X-box) If Wesker uses that wack arm to get up to Sheva's level while she is trying to climb up, at the end of the scene she will already be up

User Info: demonwingz_x

demonwingz_x - 7 years ago 0 2
  11. Or... She taps half and you tap half very simple thats how i beat it with my friend.

User Info: branbear_23

branbear_23 - 7 years ago 0 2
  12. Or... Don't over complicate this, and simply hit x for the 40 seconds while chris shoots at wesker...

User Info: Spuffles

Spuffles - 7 years ago 1 0
  13. Hi! Um......You can actually skip the whole bridge and battle part of this boss fight.Look at the bottom to get it in a shorter way.
    -purchase a rocket launcher and make sure it is in your in-game-play inventory
    -wait for when "chris" falls from the bridge (befor sheva does)
    -wait for when you have to shoot wesker in his chest - first time shooting his orange sphere (this is when he will go after "sheva" causing you to do the "push the buttons" part to keep from falling in the lava)
    -when you have to shoot him in the chest for him to go after sheva, instead of shooting him with any other gun, use the rocket launcher and it will take him out completely, sending you to the end scene(s).

Summarized: shoot his orange sphere with the rocket launcher when "chris" falls from the bridge instead of with a regular gun because that will cause him to go after "sheva" starting the button sequence.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: bacon_in_soap@yahoo.com

User Info: adremelick

adremelick - 7 years ago 1 0