Best Machine Gun?

1. hey i was just wondering what the best machine in the game is. I know the Ak is best for firepower and the first one is best for cap. but what is best for overall?

User Info: ElChupacabre66

ElChupacabre66 - 8 years ago

1. I'd say the H&K MP5 because the recoil isnt that bad and its the only on to have piercing out of all of them and that makes up for the lack of damage.

User Info: miton123

miton123 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well i think the best machine gun is the AK-74 because its firepower will get to 250.

User Info: hectortillao1

hectortillao1 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. In my opinion its the Gatling gun because it does a lot of damage and it always come in infinitive ammo

but if you don't count it (( because its a special weapon )) I'll say its the AK-47 because its has the best firepower which is 250

User Info: 9uwi

9uwi - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. I was always partial to the H&K myself. The AK does have 250 DMG, but nasty recoil and kickback (it's an AK, what do you expect?). H&K only has 120 DMG, but is smaller and much more stable in reducing recoil. Plus, it has upgraded Piercing (2x-4x), making it a joy on later chapters with armored Majini- especially if two of its bullets can hit them easily for 240 when one AK round for 250 can't without difficulty.

Above them all, Gatling Gun > all. 150 DMG per round, but at 10-15 rounds a second with a default 4x piercing, there is no equal in the automatic market. Things die. Alot.

Its one major drawback is the ammo cache backpack can obstruct some viewpoints. Sure, it takes a few sec to switch to it and warm it up and your accuracy rating goes straight to hell. But honestly, if you're using this gun, you are already well aware. ;)

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 1
  4. it depends on what your looking for. For power AK47, Rapid fire H&K MP5, capacity H&K MP5, and just one big gun gatling gun

User Info: Killersmind7

Killersmind7 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Just depends on what you like to use, some people like piercing, some people like firepower others just like alot of ammo, you can't really count ammo though, since you can get infinite ammo for every weapon. I prefer firepower myself though.

User Info: iTz_Reaper227

iTz_Reaper227 - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. What about the VZ61

User Info: PIEGUY88

PIEGUY88 - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. SIG 556 . a combo of a AK-47 a MP5 and a Scorpion

User Info: PIEGUY88

PIEGUY88 - 8 years ago 0 0