Question from PIEGUY88

What is better, unlimited ammo PSG-1 or Dragonav?

Another gun question, i like posting gun questions.

PIEGUY88 provided additional details:

Out of the question,I'm not saving up 50,000 N

PIEGUY88 provided additional details:

Use my infinite hawk on bosses.

Necro_Slain answered:

I would suggest the PSG-1

While the Dragonuv does have 100 more attack power when fully upgraded, thats not even noticable in most any playthrough. Plus you get the added bonus of having a weapon with a much powerful scope, and if you're a sniper, the scope is where it's at.

I would highly suggest against the S-75, in most circumstances.

While it does have higher firepower and great capacity, this is irrelevant when you have infinite ammo for one of the other rifles. You can squeeze off two or three shots with a semi-auto in the time it takes to shot one with the bolt-action rifle, resulting in much more damage than the S75.

Plus you won't hafta deal with the annoying breaking of the scope to reload the weapon.
3 1

Answers

XxZombicidalxX answered:

I suggest gettting unlimited ammo for s75 in stead of these other snipers max out the s75 will allow you to unlock the long bow. like killing two birds with one stone
0 0

nice_clothes answered:

PSG1. It's steadier, which when you're sniping is crucial.
0 0

socalledfreeman answered:

I have all 3 fully upgraded and the psg-1 is the best..

+Best accuracy
+Kills MOST IF NOT ALL normal Majini in 1 hit.
+Best ZOOM on scope
+Fast fire rate
+No recoil
+LOOKS DAMN COOL.!!

The only weakness is power really..
Think--- PSG-1 easily kills normal zom-villagers (or zom-tribes, zom-soldiers) in 1hit and i would use my inf Rocket launcher or inf M500 on bosses...
0 0

HauRuckZuck answered:

Forget the other snipers, the S75 is all you need. If you have a good shot like me, you don't need the extra zoom for anything but to waste your money!! Also the slower rate and higher power of the S75 ensures that you won't waste your ammo.
0 3

SlayerKnot answered:

I would get s75 if you care about unlocking the other weapon . This is the ONLY reason I bothered with it. I never use it .The first play thru I may have killed 15 or 20 which basically means I used it until I found the Dragonuv.
The only thing cool about the s75 is the fact that it's a bolt action rifle that has ammo cap of 50 after all the upgrades....
My choice is psg
0 0

Raidenx789 answered:

If you like more range covered get the PGS-1, but if you like power more get the Dragunuv, i recommnd the dragunuv since it has higher power and the PSG-1's maginfication makes no diffrence whatsoever from the SVD.
0 0

Raidenx789 answered:

If you like more range covered get the PGS-1, but if you like power more get the Dragunuv, i recommend the dragunuv since it has higher power and the PSG-1's maginfication makes no diffrence whatsoever from the SVD.
0 0

asuramori answered:

personally, the PSG-1 sucks.

the dragunov or the H&K is better.

dragunov's got a good hit, especially if you're like me and like to treat it as a shotgun. the H&K has a better scope, for those who like to hit enemies from far away (better than the PSG).
0 0

uniformed45 answered:

By the way the H&K IS the PSG-1 if you didn't know
0 0