How long does this game take to do 100%?

1. Um yeah i've beat this game within the first two days i got it, but during the 6th chp i started to realize this game, from getting all the emblems to getting infinite ammo for all weapons to beating mercenaries(if you're, like me, not very good at it) to getting every treasure, might take a while to complete.

I'm at the area where the manjini's sacrifice a person to the croc and i've got inf ammo for the ak, most of the upgrades to the OG hg, most of the treasures except for 12 spaces and i think i need 2 or 3 more weapons to have every weapon except for the IRL and the ultimate weapons or that's what i think they're called. I have only 3 emblems.

I know there are facts and guides and stuff, i'm not asking for help but how long will it take to beat this game?

User Info: midwestmogul

midwestmogul - 7 years ago

Answers

1. For me it took 20+ hours to get 100% IIRC.

User Info: livetime5

livetime5 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. It took me one week :S ....... It was a very tough week :D

User Info: 9uwi

9uwi - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It depends on how good and fast you are with games. But if your not great it could even take month posible. Also it depends on how much you play the game.

User Info: Narra_Kirosaki

Narra_Kirosaki - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. If your very bad at games, like you could beerly remember what the buttons are it could take up to a month atleast. I think i never got to 100% mainly becuase i haven't tried. It just depends on how good you are and if you play with a friends and how good of a team you two are together.

User Info: Narra_Kirosaki

Narra_Kirosaki - 5 years ago 0 0