does the split screen really do not utilize the whole screen of the TV?

1. when I play co-op with my friend on one TV, the split screen leaves some spaces of the TV's screen blank. it doesn't utilize the entire space. is there any way to fix this?

User Info: rommeltorres

rommeltorres - 7 years ago
    no...im currently using a 32inch HD ready. It has a 19:6 ratio if it has anything to do with it. I find it kinda stupid though if the game was programmed not to use the entire screen though.

User Info: rommeltorres

rommeltorres - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Nope have you tried playing it on a smaller TV screen though?

User Info: Raidenx789

Raidenx789 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. It does that on my TV as well, im pretty sure they made it this way on purpose. Maybe for a more "dramatic / stylish effect" or any other similar rubbish.

User Info: Rezkeh

Rezkeh - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It does that on my com monitor too when i played wif a friend... sucks really(my com monitor is really big.bigger than my TV

User Info: jiawei1997

jiawei1997 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. No i played at 3 of my friends houses and they all had that blank space and its deff programmed to be that way

User Info: Eddie_M10

Eddie_M10 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. On the Xbox360 version no it does not utilize the WHOLE screen but most of it. However, the PS3 does.

User Info: Gamer7797

Gamer7797 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. It actually depends on if you are playing in HD or not. If you are on 480p it will use the whole screen but if you are on anything higher it will not.

User Info: vashtm

vashtm - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. It does not on HD depending on rez, on SD it does

User Info: chase9100

chase9100 - 4 months ago 0 0