Question from Demurr

Sheva's bow as a split screen 2nd player?

So i'm playing wit a buddy of mine via split screen. We're not too far in the game yet (3-1, if i recall correctly) and we've been upgrading the weapons required to get the special ones after teh game all along. My S75 is almost pimped and so is his machine gun. Question is: will teh fact that we're playing with split screen (i'm using an another account though) affect me in getting the bow? Will he have to upgrade the S75?

GrimWhim answered:

Unless you're both using the same profile, both of you will have to upgrade the other weapon in order to obtain the special weapons. I.e. you will need to completely upgrade the VZ61 in order to get the Gatling Gun and he will need to fully upgrade the S75 in order to get the Longbow.
0 0

evil_monkey1113 answered:

he will have to upgrade the S75 himself and you will have to upgrade the machine gun on your own me and my brother were playing co-op and checked that out and you have to do it yourself but if you are playing solo you can buy two and give you partner on solo mode ifinite amo if you already bought it in extras but not in co-op.
0 0

hebfec987 answered:

okay if YOU want the bow, you are gonna have to upgrade the s75 yourself as you can't buy weapons or trade weapons to another player unless it's the AI u r playing with. sorry but you have to do it yoself
0 0

Twiggy_Genocide answered:

You can also play 2 player with the same profile.
1 0