Why I can't continue the game in memory block 4?

1. Hi there
    I have a problem with my Assassin creed Xbox 360 game.
    I completed the game until the beginning of memory block 4.
    After I talk with Almualem in memory block 4 I should go to 3 cities to kill 3 leaders, but in this session when I go to city views to find the new missions inside the city nothings happen and there is no any mission i can find in city...! besides the cities are still hidden in map but i can go to them and i can even help a citizen and something...!
    but i cant see them in map ...!
    What should i do...? is there any fixing patch or save game i can download and copy to my Xbox...?!
    PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME...!

User Info: psybehnam

psybehnam - 7 years ago
    What if we've been into the rich district and gone on the view points, and nothing still shows up?

User Info: Melt02

Melt02 - 6 years ago

User Info: Melt02

Melt02 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. When you go back to either of the three cities. Don't stay in the Poor District. You need to go to the Rich District and look up and find some view points.

User Info: ei8190

ei8190 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This happens to mostly everyone. You need to go to the Rich District and find a view point on your own. Climb it, and then all of the other points will show up, just like before.

User Info: chalupa120

chalupa120 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You need to go to the hideout in every city to start the misson, then use the highpoints to locate investigations and informers.

User Info: couger81

couger81 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Everyone seems to have troubles w/ this, that's is one of ac's problems, when you get to the city talk to the bureau leader, he will tell you to go to a specific place, for a mission. you have to go to the rich district in acre and dumb-ass-cus, and the poor district in jerusalem. then find a tower with an eagle overhead. climb it and sync w/ it and all the other viewpoints will show up.

User Info: ChronicleHunter

ChronicleHunter - 9 months ago 0 0