Question from psybehnam

Why I can't continue the game in memory block 4?

Hi there
I have a problem with my Assassin creed Xbox 360 game.
I completed the game until the beginning of memory block 4.
After I talk with Almualem in memory block 4 I should go to 3 cities to kill 3 leaders, but in this session when I go to city views to find the new missions inside the city nothings happen and there is no any mission i can find in city...! besides the cities are still hidden in map but i can go to them and i can even help a citizen and something...!
but i cant see them in map ...!
What should i do...? is there any fixing patch or save game i can download and copy to my Xbox...?!
PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME...!

Melt02 asked for clarification:

What if we've been into the rich district and gone on the view points, and nothing still shows up?

Melt02 asked for clarification:

Answers

ei8190 answered:

When you go back to either of the three cities. Don't stay in the Poor District. You need to go to the Rich District and look up and find some view points.
0 0

chalupa120 answered:

This happens to mostly everyone. You need to go to the Rich District and find a view point on your own. Climb it, and then all of the other points will show up, just like before.
0 0

couger81 answered:

You need to go to the hideout in every city to start the misson, then use the highpoints to locate investigations and informers.
0 0

Saveing the game on memory block 7? Answered YamiLink12389
What do I need to do in memory block 4? Answered bloodlust1994
Memory Block 3 (help?) Open mist3rmassacr3
How do I get past memory block 4? Answered pullman87
How do I get past the memory block 2? Answered Lukas455555