On memory block 4, in Jerusalem, all view points and synchronized and still no investigations. What now?

1. Explain to me what to do, in detail please.

User Info: TOPJPO3

TOPJPO3 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you have not yet gone out of the first district you have to go to your map set a marker into a separate district and if that is the next district go in look for a building that looks tall enough to be a viewpoint climb it if it is a viewpoint synchronize and it will show up

User Info: runyonboy344

runyonboy344 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Go into the rich district and look for any viewpoints and keep synchronizing them until you find one. It has to be the rich district unless in Jerusalem.In Jerusalem its the poor district.

User Info: Number1Naruto

Number1Naruto - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Did you maybe forget to go to the assassins bureau?

User Info: Spiritan

Spiritan - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. If you just entered the city and did all the view points in the rich district when you assassinated the slave trader and have just returned the problems usually simple. You see next you'll have to enter the poor district than with your own eyes spot a view point then syncronize. The game wont automatically show new viewpoints or information targets after your first visit.

User Info: usergreed

usergreed - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. So I'm playing through this again. I have so far found no answer to this question, just people continually saying 'go FIND a viewpoint' - Well that's all well and good when YOU CAN ACTUALLY ACCESS THE MEMORY OF THAT PART OF THE CITY. In my case, Im doing the Rich part of Acre. I went and did all the viewpoints before going to the bureau and the map showed none of the information gathering points you need to actually find and assassinate the target.
    The problem: If you dont go to the bereau BEFORE syncing any viewpoints, you're unable to progress.
    Is there any way this is not the case? Or should I just give up now and watch the rest on youtube?

User Info: Pooinyourshoe

Pooinyourshoe - 1 year ago 0 0