Question from TOPJPO3

On memory block 4, in Jerusalem, all view points and synchronized and still no investigations. What now?

Explain to me what to do, in detail please.

Answers

runyonboy344 answered:

If you have not yet gone out of the first district you have to go to your map set a marker into a separate district and if that is the next district go in look for a building that looks tall enough to be a viewpoint climb it if it is a viewpoint synchronize and it will show up
0 0

Number1Naruto answered:

Go into the rich district and look for any viewpoints and keep synchronizing them until you find one. It has to be the rich district unless in Jerusalem.In Jerusalem its the poor district.
0 0

Spiritan answered:

Did you maybe forget to go to the assassins bureau?
0 0

usergreed answered:

If you just entered the city and did all the view points in the rich district when you assassinated the slave trader and have just returned the problems usually simple. You see next you'll have to enter the poor district than with your own eyes spot a view point then syncronize. The game wont automatically show new viewpoints or information targets after your first visit.
0 0

Memory Block 3 (help?) Open mist3rmassacr3
What do I need to do in memory block 4? Answered bloodlust1994
How do I get past the memory block 2? Answered Lukas455555
How do I get past memory block 4? Answered pullman87
How do i find a investigation for memory block 4 ? Open Brizar