Question from craigbeeh

Is the password you use for vidics computer the one you use for the computer in the other roon?

I am stupid but Ihave bet the game before.

Eternal-Entity answered:

No. For Lucy's computer, she will tell you that you can go take a look on her computer (if you do the conversationalist requirement, you will go through this dialogue, otherwise, the next day, you can look automatically). For Vidic's computer, you have to pick pocket him. This will be easy, if you do the conversationalist achievement requirement, since the day you look at Lucy's computer, she will have emailed Vidic saying he leaves his access code hanging out, and the next day you wake up, Vidic leaves his back to you while standing near a window for almost 3 minutes. That is when you pick his pocket.
2 0

Answers

Solid_Link answered:

No, each computer uses its own password. Lucy and Vidic's computers are accessed via the pens you nab from them, whereas the terminal in the conference room is accessed via a password you read in one of the e-mails - much like how you access the conference room itself.
0 0

How do i get acess to the computer? Answered zerosk8r225
Password to scientists computers? Answered 359910
How do I complete this informer challenge? Unanswered guardianspartan
How much are animal pelts worth? Open Mustang_Hikaru
In AC:BH what can I do after I beat the game? Open Techsmyass