Scribe Target - Book Burning Dude - Jubair?

1. Hey, I was wondering, is it really possible to finish the entire assassination mission simply by assassinating Jubair? I actually went around killing all the targets, and killing Jubair last, but now my game reset, and I am playing all over again, so was wondering if I could just assassinate Jubair in the start or something and not glitch up the game?

User Info: Eternal-Entity

Eternal-Entity - 7 years ago

1. Yes, you can. Simply ignore the brainwashed scholars and head for Mr. Bookburner. Ole Jub' can be found by looking at the map. He is the EASTERNMOST Assassination Marker. Kill him, and the other scholars will simply NOT be there
    any more, thus finishing the sequence early!

User Info: BurlyBrawler777

BurlyBrawler777 (FAQ Author) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes, it IS possible. One of the investigations has you steal a document detailing the locations of Jubair's wife's books. It is a map that can show you the location of Jubair's final movement. It is a rest area (??) with a sundial and some benches, I believe.

I went straight for that target and killed Jubair before anyone else. If I'm not mistaken, when it's time to find him bring up the map. He should be the most south-western target relative to that current position.

User Info: JoopIvaLushin

JoopIvaLushin - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. i didnt even know that you had to kill the others i thought you had to figure out which one is Jubair and only kiill him. Jubair is the farthest away from you.

User Info: ChronicleHunter

ChronicleHunter - 9 months ago 0 0