Question from Eternal-Entity

Scribe Target - Book Burning Dude - Jubair?

Hey, I was wondering, is it really possible to finish the entire assassination mission simply by assassinating Jubair? I actually went around killing all the targets, and killing Jubair last, but now my game reset, and I am playing all over again, so was wondering if I could just assassinate Jubair in the start or something and not glitch up the game?

Answers

JoopIvaLushin answered:

Yes, it IS possible. One of the investigations has you steal a document detailing the locations of Jubair's wife's books. It is a map that can show you the location of Jubair's final movement. It is a rest area (??) with a sundial and some benches, I believe.

I went straight for that target and killed Jubair before anyone else. If I'm not mistaken, when it's time to find him bring up the map. He should be the most south-western target relative to that current position.
0 0

BurlyBrawler777 answered:

Yes, you can. Simply ignore the brainwashed scholars and head for Mr. Bookburner. Ole Jub' can be found by looking at the map. He is the EASTERNMOST Assassination Marker. Kill him, and the other scholars will simply NOT be there
any more, thus finishing the sequence early!
1 0