What is the best strategy for pickpocketing?

1. It seems pretty straight forward, but for some reason, the guy always seems to get alerted when I start walking slowly up from behind him to take his stuff. I've only done it all of twice, but it never happens as easily as anything else in the game for some reason. I was just wondering if there was any better way than just following a bloke around until he's crowded and trying, because that doesn't seem to work. Unless I'm just unlucky like that.

User Info: forkettle

forkettle - 6 years ago

1. The best strategy for pickpocketing is once he stops to look behind him, that's when you do the pickpocketing.

Hope it helps

User Info: DImperio15

DImperio15 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. pickpocketing ?? well its a simple strategy ... first whack up some guards (best choice *brutes) and put them somewhere in public .... those lame people will gather around and look at that body as if an alien just landed on earth =D .. then just go around picking pockets from behind them ... 1 guard = 500-1000 florins ..... good luck ... or simply just think of other ways to attract people . Hope this helps. Please reply your thoughts

User Info: VarmanGuna

VarmanGuna - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Walk by the person you want to pickpocket and lock on then as they walk by you pickpocket them quickly and walk away- this is for throwing knifes.
    If you are trying to pickpocket a document , lock on and follow the person then when they look over their shoulder, keep walking but don't go beyond them, when they turn their head forward again, pickpocket them.

User Info: Rusty5678

Rusty5678 - 6 years ago 0 0