Templar stealth kill?

1. When I tried to kill a Templar on the way the 1st Assassin Bueru, the son of a gun knew that I was an Assassin...Can someone tell how to avoid that same problem and the best to assassinate them?

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 7 years ago
    I've seen my bro manage to kill some without them knowing...But IF they DO know and attack...whats the best way to kill the Templar? (I recently started playing...so yeah.)

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 7 years ago
    and blend with the crowd? because I tired that on 2 templars out in the kingdom and i had to fight them anyway.

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 7 years ago
    correction on my last set of xtra details: there wasnt a crowd BUT I WAS in blend...and that didnt work

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 7 years ago

1. You need to find a way to get behind him without him seeing you to assassinate him but if he sees you just use the counter move on him till you kill him

User Info: ZombieAids

ZombieAids - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I think that all the templars know you're an assassin.

User Info: djfldjfl

djfldjfl - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. You have to blend when you walk over, get behind him, unblend and immediately assassinate him.

User Info: 1everdude

1everdude - 7 years ago 0 1