Question from Spartan_Jedi117

Templar stealth kill?

When I tried to kill a Templar on the way the 1st Assassin Bueru, the son of a gun knew that I was an Assassin...Can someone tell how to avoid that same problem and the best to assassinate them?

Spartan_Jedi117 provided additional details:

I've seen my bro manage to kill some without them knowing...But IF they DO know and attack...whats the best way to kill the Templar? (I recently started yeah.)

and blend with the crowd? because I tired that on 2 templars out in the kingdom and i had to fight them anyway.

correction on my last set of xtra details: there wasnt a crowd BUT I WAS in blend...and that didnt work

ZombieAids answered:

You need to find a way to get behind him without him seeing you to assassinate him but if he sees you just use the counter move on him till you kill him
0 0

djfldjfl answered:

I think that all the templars know you're an assassin.
0 1

1everdude answered:

You have to blend when you walk over, get behind him, unblend and immediately assassinate him.
0 1

Bugged Templar? Open addictedgamer10
Is it possible to stealth assassinate every boss? Answered KABloodySun
I killed a Templar, and it didn't add to the total killed? Answered Grumpy247
Combo kill? Answered longtall157
Majd Addin setalth kill? Answered bloodlust1994