How do you break peoples legs?

1. When you are in the loadding thing it says you can break the guards legs to prevent them from getting away and to keep them down on the ground. HOW DO I DO THIS?!

User Info: DJeezy13

DJeezy13 - 7 years ago
    Well i heard it say that when the wierd animus thing gives you tips

User Info: DJeezy13

DJeezy13 - 7 years ago

1. Yer, i remember the animus say that too.

You know when you do a counter attack and you hit there legs, thats when you brake there legs. They will still be alive for sometime and will rolling around on the ground in pain and you kill them quicker by using the hidden blade if you want, but there's no point

User Info: deltora_q

deltora_q - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I am pretty sure that u are thinking of grabing people and throunig them down if not no help here?????????

User Info: mikeg929

mikeg929 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. There is a combo kill with the short blade that has Altair kicking the opponent in the knees (breaking the leg) and then using a headlock to break their neck. It's actually pretty cool, but I don't know how to specifically do a certain combo. There are at least 3 for each weapon that I can think of off the top of my head.

User Info: rabidpencil

rabidpencil - 7 years ago 1 1