Question from DJeezy13

How do you break peoples legs?

When you are in the loadding thing it says you can break the guards legs to prevent them from getting away and to keep them down on the ground. HOW DO I DO THIS?!

DJeezy13 provided additional details:

Well i heard it say that when the wierd animus thing gives you tips

deltora_q answered:

Yer, i remember the animus say that too.

You know when you do a counter attack and you hit there legs, thats when you brake there legs. They will still be alive for sometime and will rolling around on the ground in pain and you kill them quicker by using the hidden blade if you want, but there's no point
2 0

Answers

mikeg929 answered:

I am pretty sure that u are thinking of grabing people and throunig them down if not no help here?????????
0 2

rabidpencil answered:

There is a combo kill with the short blade that has Altair kicking the opponent in the knees (breaking the leg) and then using a headlock to break their neck. It's actually pretty cool, but I don't know how to specifically do a certain combo. There are at least 3 for each weapon that I can think of off the top of my head.
1 1

Break legs? Answered Emimemfan
Assassin's Creed Must Plays? Unanswered duckygames
How do I complete this informer challenge? Unanswered guardianspartan
How much are animal pelts worth? Open Mustang_Hikaru
In AC:BH what can I do after I beat the game? Open Techsmyass