Question from PatchTuesday

Where's the fifth target for the Damascus informer?

I'm trying to finish all the investigations before proceeding to kill Jubair, but the one where the Informer needs me to kill five targets is iffy. There's only four targets. The fifth one's icon is on the map, and is rather close to the Informer when it starts out, but doesn't move. When I go to where he supposedly is (his beacon is in the middle of the street), no one is there.

Is it a glitch or what?

Answers

runyonboy344 answered:

Im not sure but when you do that mission try going in that area and hit the lock on button because maybe the crowd is too thick to recognise him but if he's not their then try another copy of the game from a rental store or something
0 0

Spiritan answered:

I think I know what your talking about. try climbing the building close to the informer, the target might be on the roof.
0 0