Going back through...?

1. I beat AC back in March of '08. I sold it shortly after and went on with my gaming. The other day I was in gamestop and saw they had it used for $5 so I decided to pick it up and try to finish my achievements (I had 740/1000).

When I got home and started playing I realized I was in the animus. The problem I'm having is that I'm trying to jump back into the world of Altair, but it's making me go through specific parts of the story. In other words... I'm not able to jump back in and just run around looking for flags or Templars to kill. I even went back through the last sequence of the game thinking once I completed it I could just run around and, when I finished it, the game just shot me back into the animus.

Is there a way to just go back into Altair's world without having to replay the story again and again? I'm really wanting to get up to 1000/1000 on this one. Any help is much appreciated!!

User Info: vernbaby311

vernbaby311 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. When you beat the game originally, did you go back into the bedroom as Desmond? If you go back in his bedroom after completing the game, and use the Eagle Eye Vision to look at the wall above the head of his bed, a little something happens, you get 50 gamerscore, and you can replay older missions at your leisure.

User Info: Crowley4Prez

Crowley4Prez - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. You don't have to replay the missions. You are able to run around in any sequence grabbing flags and killing templars. Go into memory block 4 because all the areas are availabe and just ignore the story and run around.

User Info: Spiritan

Spiritan - 6 years ago 0 0