Question from vernbaby311

Going back through...?

I beat AC back in March of '08. I sold it shortly after and went on with my gaming. The other day I was in gamestop and saw they had it used for $5 so I decided to pick it up and try to finish my achievements (I had 740/1000).

When I got home and started playing I realized I was in the animus. The problem I'm having is that I'm trying to jump back into the world of Altair, but it's making me go through specific parts of the story. In other words... I'm not able to jump back in and just run around looking for flags or Templars to kill. I even went back through the last sequence of the game thinking once I completed it I could just run around and, when I finished it, the game just shot me back into the animus.

Is there a way to just go back into Altair's world without having to replay the story again and again? I'm really wanting to get up to 1000/1000 on this one. Any help is much appreciated!!

Answers

Crowley4Prez answered:

When you beat the game originally, did you go back into the bedroom as Desmond? If you go back in his bedroom after completing the game, and use the Eagle Eye Vision to look at the wall above the head of his bed, a little something happens, you get 50 gamerscore, and you can replay older missions at your leisure.
0 1

Spiritan answered:

You don't have to replay the missions. You are able to run around in any sequence grabbing flags and killing templars. Go into memory block 4 because all the areas are availabe and just ignore the story and run around.
0 0

How do I complete this informer challenge? Unanswered guardianspartan
How much are animal pelts worth? Open Mustang_Hikaru
In AC:BH what can I do after I beat the game? Open Techsmyass
How do I get past the first level? Open porcupine59
Anything else? Open ARMY5partan117