Question from Mielikki29

Specifically, how can I save?

I know to save I must:

collect a flag
kill a templar
save a citizen
climb a viewpoint
leave the bureau after talking to the leader for the first time
do an investigation
leave the bureau after talking to the leader to get the go ahead for the assassination
do an assassination.

But I have been playing the game for only 2 hours and I dont know how/where to do those things.

Question:
I'm at the begining, when the city is being attacked....in detail, how can I save at this point?

Thanks for any help.

1001Human answered:

Collect a flag - There are flags hidden all over the game, including in Masyaf (the village in the beginning)
kKill a Templar - This comes later, in the Kingdom and three bigger cities, but there are guys dressed in white, with red helmets, and a red cross on the front of their tunics. Killing them is harder than killing normal guys, but it automatically saves the game for you.
Save a citizen - This comes later, in the three bigger cities, but whenever you hear guards shouting "Thief!" or "I'll have your hand for that!" etc, then you'll have to drop down to street level and look for a bunch of guards crowding around a certain person, usually a young woman or old man. Lock onto them, commence ass-kicking, and then you're done.
Climb a viewpoint - This comes later, in the Kingdom and the three bigger cities, but these are tall towers with eagles flying around them, marked on the GPS with an eagle inside a circle. You have to climb to the top of the tower, look for a beam sticking off of the top, and stand on it. Hit Y, then jump straight forward.
Leave the Bureau after talking to the leader for the first time - This comes later, in the three bigger cities, but when you first arrive at a city, you have to go to the Assassin's Bureau, marked on the GPS with the Assassin's Symbol. Simply jump down into the room, and go into the next room, listen to what the Rafiq (leader) has to say, and leave.
Do an investigation - This is later, in a later part of Masyaf, and the three bigger cities, but these are tasks you must perform to gain information on a target. These are marked on your GPS with a hand reaching into a pouch, an ear listening to sound, a lowercase i, and a fist. A minimum of 2-4 is needed before you can go back to the Bureau.
Leave the Bureau after talking to the leader to get the go ahead for the assassination - After doing the investigations, go back to the Bureau, and talk to the Rafiq again. He should place a white feather in front of himself, and you have to pick it up by walking up to the counter in front of him. You can then mess around until you feel like doing the assassination.
Do an assassination. - Speaks for itself. Marked by two arrows facing each other on the GPS. Or, it looks like this: (><)

At your point in the game, just keep playing, and it will save periodically. Eventually, the things above will come into play, and you'll be fine.
0 0

How do I complete this informer challenge? Unanswered guardianspartan
How much are animal pelts worth? Open Mustang_Hikaru
In AC:BH what can I do after I beat the game? Open Techsmyass
How do I get past the first level? Open porcupine59
Anything else? Open ARMY5partan117