Question from Angeli007

Enemy outside Masyaf?

I've been wandering around and I can't seem to figure this one out. When you leave the city of Masyaf, and your out in the kingdom, right outside where there are a bunch of bodies along with other Assassins, if I use the eagle vision, there is one 'Assassin', who glows red. Does anyone know why or who he is? I've beaten the game once already, I'm playing it the second time and I can't figure out what or who he is.
Thanks :)

bobbyrk answered:

Possible spoilers, but unlikely since you already passed this portion of the game.

During the first memory block, you are asked to track down a man who helped the Templar get into the city of Masyaf - this is that man that you bring to Al Mualim. We know he didn't act alone, and it is entirely possible that this man who glows red outside Masyaf is one of the accomplices. For all we know, he might actually be the one who opened the gate.
1 0

Answers

CalogeroLorenzo answered:

I think he's just a fluke in the programing that never got fixed. Anytime I pass him now though I just stealth assassinate him then ride away on my horse before anyone cares. Otherwise though he never ends up being significant.
0 0