Bugged Templar?

1. I decided to go through the kingdom a little to collect the King Richard flags, and kill the Templars. I was heading towards a view point, towards Acre, and after the battle field. I had thought I had outrun the guards enough on horseback that I wouldn't need to hide, and try my best to stealth assassinate a Templar. Just when I was about to stick my blade through him, a guard comes running after me, revealing me to the Templar. I killed the guard and, then sword fought a little, and hidden bladed the Templar. No progress came up that I got the kill and continued to look around for some flags, while heading to the View Point. After I collected a flag, I went into known I'm here, but not seen(or yellow with the Abstergo symbol). I thought I had an idea of who it was, so I went to check. The Templar was running after me. I fought him again, and killed him a second time, once again, no progress thing came up saying I killed the Templar. This happened another four times, before I finally said, 'Okay, I'll come try again another time.' So, any clue as to what I need to do to correct it? Will it be fixed next time I come to try and assassinate him again? Do I need to stealth assassinate him? Any ideas?

User Info: addictedgamer10

addictedgamer10 - 6 years ago
    www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Kingdom.htm

It is the Templar that is directly to the left of King Richard flag number 36. Any help would be great.

User Info: addictedgamer10

addictedgamer10 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You shouldn't need to stealth him. I'd suggest making sure you're alone and then just fighting him head-on with your sword or short blade. If there are still problems, resetting your console or clearing your system cache (You should be able to find how to do this on Xbox/Microsoft official help) should help sync completed objectives and make missing ones reappear.

User Info: Sonic_Cannon

Sonic_Cannon - 6 years ago 0 0