Question from deltora_q

Is there any video after the credits?

I have finshed the game and i am wondering if there is video after the credits? because i had to walk away and sometimes there video after the credits, and the game ended without a smooth endnig and leaves you wondering.

kartten answered:

Rastello they asked for help not critisism...and ive played games were there were vids at ends.....there is no vid at the end except if u count the wierd writing
2 0

The_Spenny answered:

Spoiler free: No, the game does leave you with a massive cliffhanger. If you walk around and use Eagle Vision you will notice some strange goings on which will cause you to ask even more questions!
1 0

tacobelllord answered:

*Spoiler* I looked up a youtube video about this, apparently its a bunch of super stishus stuff about the future, like 2012, the illuminati(basicly templars) the butterfly affect, ect, ect, ect.
0 0

HiimCyrus answered:

It leaves anticipation for the next game so it builds up and alot of ppl will buy it lol
and rastello its a question no need to freak out if you dont have anythign helpful to say on the question page dont come on it at all
0 0

Assassin's Creed Must Plays? Open duckygames
How do I complete this informer challenge? Unanswered guardianspartan
How much are animal pelts worth? Open Mustang_Hikaru
In AC:BH what can I do after I beat the game? Open Techsmyass
How do I get past the first level? Open porcupine59