Assassins creed help memo 6?

1. Im in memeory block 6 and i killed all the guards and rober delasalm ,or whatever his name is and i saved it and then left to watch the nfc championship, i hered you exit the animus and talk to the girl after crabby ass leaves aka doc. so now im stuck in the kingdom and can't leave to go kill alu malim are leader, so can anyone tell me how to get out of there so any help ps. theres no view points?

User Info: crack91

crack91 - 7 years ago
    Did you go to Arsuf?

*SPOILER
    The "Robert" in Jerusalem is
    not Robert he is actually in Arsuf. Look at your next objective.

User Info: Squall_Leon08

Squall_Leon08 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You go to arsuf before you leave animus if i remember correctly, so go to kingdom and down by acre theres a new place called arsuf...go there

User Info: HiimCyrus

HiimCyrus - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I have the exact some problem. I killed on the Robert, not for the first time, but for the second time. I was tired and went to sleep, and not I cannot move forward with the game.

This really pisses me off because I can't reload a different file. This is a game breaking bug. I forced myself through this game to get achivement pts, and now I can't even complete the game.

Screw you Ubisoft this is the last game of yours that I will ever play.

User Info: Redgoon23

Redgoon23 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=930278&topic=50268844
    Unfortunately, there's no known solution short of starting a new game. Sorry.

User Info: chrismon321

chrismon321 - 7 years ago 0 0