Saveing the game on memory block 7?

1. Ok i killed the last guy before you have 2 kill the master and after the game saved i turned off my system before anything else can happen now i'm stuck in the place u fight the last guy at and can't go o. Is there any way to fix this?

User Info: YamiLink12389

YamiLink12389 - 7 years ago

1. "and can't go o." I'm guessing that last 'o' was meant to be 'out', and that you meant you can't walk back through the gate. You might want to try exiting the Animus via the Start menu, and re-selecting the furthest memory block available to you, instead of the "Continue" option. This may set you back in progress, I'm not sure, but it's the only other option I can think of other than starting a fresh game.

User Info: saffire345

saffire345 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't entirely remember this to be honest, but once you kill the last guy and finish the game off, if you sit through the credits you can then go back to any of the memory blocks and collect flags or kill templars or whatever and it will autosave and then you're free to do what you want.

User Info: nanostronghold

nanostronghold - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I watched the credits and i wanted to go back and get flags but i wasnt able to everytime i loaded the game it would go back to reality like when you finished a memory block and i couldnt do anything but go in my room and hit y

User Info: Jag_Killer

Jag_Killer - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. yes that's it. you hit y and then the crepits appear. you have to watch the credits all the way through, then you will appear back in reality again and you can then use the animus and go where you want. Make sure you collect a flag or kill a templar at this point though so that it definately saves, otherwise you will end up having to watch the long credits again.

User Info: nanostronghold

nanostronghold - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=930278&topic=50268844

Unfortunately, there's no known solution short of starting a new game. Sorry.

User Info: chrismon321

chrismon321 - 7 years ago 0 0