Question from KABloodySun

Is it possible to stealth assassinate every boss?

I really enjoy sneaking up on the targets that Al-Mualim gives me, rather that get everyone's attention before I can even strike. I was wondering how many targets you can do this to?

From: an_Evil_Goat 5 years ago

Thanks for the massive spoilers Rage and Raging. Luckily, I've beaten this game twice, already. And, you actually CAN stealth assassinate most of the targets. I got all of the possible ones in my last playthrough. The number is 7.

The trick is to make sure you do ALL of the investigations and read through them thoroughly to formulate a plan. Then, you just have to be watchful and careful when you're in the mission.

Only a few. As you progress the gaurds get more suspicus of your actions towrds a target, making it impossible to stealth assassinate several victoms.

It is impossible, because for one boss (the one at the funeral, i won't give away the secret) the boss actually calls you out, and surrounds you with templars and guards.

Okay Robert de Sable is one that cannot not. At the funeral you cannot. And actually some bosses take flee when you have to reach them. Example would be the fat guy who poisoned everyone. The executioner cannot he will alert all guards. If you mean stealth like not alert anyone, then nope because even the first target you get screwed. If you mean, the target themselves are not aware, then no because like I said they take flee and ccall you out.

Out of the 9 you are sent sfter you can stealth kill 7 of them. My advice is stick to the rooftops and use scholars.Only 2 targets force you to fight.

Well, I haven't beat the game yet, but I know you can stealth assassinate Tamir and the Hopsitalier. You can't stealth assassinate the Slave dealer, becuase he knows your there and I think you can stealth assassinate the Merchant King if you do it right, but I didn't.

*Spoilers ahead*

If you mean stay Anonymous before and after every killing blow to each of the targets, then no. The targets that will always know about you are Talal (first assassination in Jerusalem) and Maria (the fake Robert de Sable).

If you mean managing to use a low profile hidden blade kill, then yes. It's possible on all of them. Maria and Talal are tricky, though. You need to lure them to Vigilantes, and stab them from behind while they're being held.