How can i get this flag?

1. Ive been trying to get 1 flag in the kingdom for 4 hours i no where it is at but i cant figure out how to get it

it is in the area that looks like a distroyed ancient castle or something in the kingdom in the lower middle part of the map
    it is on an unclimbable pillar (as far as i no) and the only way i can see to get it is to climb up a distroyed archway (highest point in the area) and to jump to it. but every time i jump i fall like an inch short

if you no how to get it or a vidoe showing how please tell me how or the site. it woould be very very appriciated

User Info: Jag_Killer

Jag_Killer - 7 years ago

1. You need the grasp ability, which you can use to grab onto ledges when you fall an inch short. Basically, when you jump, hold the empty hand button and if you make it close enough Altair will grab onto it.

User Info: airtamis

airtamis - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I had the same problem.
    You need to go abit further in the story, one of the last abilities you get is to grab onto smaller ledgers (Making long jumps easyier to land) or in this case possible. Other than that you have the right method of getting the flag.

User Info: RJ082

RJ082 - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. You need the Ledge Grab ability, which you get at the beginning of Memory Block 4.

Once you have that ability, climb up the giant ruined wall at the far end (behind and above those pillars). When you're at the top, aim Altair towards the pillar, jump toward the pillar nearest you, and hold the Open Hand button (the B button) and he'll reach out and grab the edge of the pillar, allowing you to climb up. Repeat for the next pillar to get the flag.

Go to Youtube, enter "Kingdom Flags 38-46, 92-100 and Templars 11, 27-30 (Memory Block 4)" in the search bar. The first video is the one you want. Forward it to about 2 minutes in to get an idea of how to get up there to get that flag.

User Info: bobbyrk

bobbyrk - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. I think everyone had a problem with that flag but it just takes a few moments to figure out how. i jumped from the top of the piller, it took me 3 or 4 tries to get it just take the advice everyonelse have given yuh youl get it in no time.

User Info: SITH_MAST3R

SITH_MAST3R - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I think everyone had a problem with that flag but it just takes a few moments to figure out how. i jumped from the top of the piller, it took me 3 or 4 tries to get it, just take the advice everyonelse have given yuh youl get it in no time.

User Info: SITH_MAST3R

SITH_MAST3R - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Try getting on something taller then the pillar and jumping to get it.

User Info: Jester424

Jester424 - 7 years ago 0 1