Open Conflict For 10 Mins?

1. Im just seeing if anyone has a reccomandation for the acheivment which you have to stay in open conflict for 10 minutes

(my spelling is off i know)

User Info: lil_miss_muffet

lil_miss_muffet - 7 years ago

1. I believe this refers to when your witness monitor if flashing the red triangle. Keeping it red for 10 mins. You could do this by getting into a fight with 1 or 2 guards, in a fairly secluded part of a city. So you don't get overwhelmed. and just hold block for the 10 minutes.

User Info: joker316

joker316 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. This was a tough one for me, as well, but only because I was trying to earn it too early in the game, when enemies are too few and far between to get one battle to easily stretch to that length.

My recommendation (and the place where I finally got it myself) is the attempted assassination of Robert de Sable in Memory Block 6. For clarification, this means the battle against the imposter, who IS NOT Robert de Sable, at the funeral site in Jerusalem. The number of soldiers that attack you and the suggested strategy from investigations (lead them on a chase and pick them off one by one as they catch up to you) makes this the game's one most feasible fight to accomplish this task. In addition, despite the game labeling her as an "Assassination Target," the female imposter will not EVER flee from you as all the others will, nor can you ever break line of sight or end the encounter by hiding, effectively locking you into combat from the moment the cutscene ends until you pin the target with your hidden blade.

My suggestion? Get out of the cemetery ASAP (hidden archers will pepper you with arrows constantly if you try to fight in there) and out into the city, find an open place, defeat all of the attacking soldiers and templars using ONLY your sword (so as not to accidentally kill the target), then run the imposter woman around the city for however many minutes are left until the achievement clicks. She's very agile, and the game happily unspawns and respawns her behind you anytime she would otherwise have fallen behind, so you actually can't really lose her.

Good luck, friend.

User Info: Alucadrian

Alucadrian - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The easiest way to do this is in Arsuf where you get greeted by 25+ soldiers (Saladin's soldiers and the Templars)

Though it's almost in the end of the game.

User Info: ei8190

ei8190 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Get in a fight around the city kill all but 3 guards and take off running and go find more.

User Info: funlover837

funlover837 - 7 years ago 0 0