Message?

1. I beat the game twice now and where you can look around in the real world. the messages on the floors in red with eagle vision what exactly do they say i'm a little stumped?.

User Info: fusion88

fusion88 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The writing on the walls, and floors were put there by subject 16, in Abstergo's Animus program. You(Desmond) being subject 17.

There are symbols, and writing meaning various things from the letters formed into a Triangle on the floor which from a little research is said to mean.
    "They drained my soul and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I saw it."

and the square of lettering which is said to mean,
    Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them."

and also the numbers 12212012 with what looks like a barcode above them, and the numbers 13.0.0.0.0. Which both refer to the date the world is supposedly supposed to end. 12/21/2012

Basically all of it is Subject 16 trying to warn about what will happen, and I would say he believed it, because all of it is written in his own blood.

User Info: joker316

joker316 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. joker316 pretty well covered it there. I'd just add that the presence of so many Asian language characters and the reference to Yona Guni (a Japanese island thought to be the possible location of an Atlantis-type highly advanced pre-civilization) seems to indicate that the third game may take place in or at least heavily include far-East historical elements.

Also, it's interesting to note that the projected launch date of Abstergo's mind-control satellite is clearly listed as being December 21 (or 12/21). It's not too much of stretch to realize from there that the game's present-day is very likely taking place in 2012, which would mean the world-ending catastrophe the Mayan calendar predicts would in fact be Abstergo's villainous plan.

User Info: Alucadrian

Alucadrian - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Whoops! Forgot to include that the only reason I project the third game being set in an Asian backdrop is that we've already confirmed that Assassin's Creed 2 is set in Victorian Italy.

User Info: Alucadrian

Alucadrian - 7 years ago 0 0