Review by audiotype

"Simply wonderful and amazing"

Imagine yourself being an assassin, being able to climb buildings, jump around here and there, killing people using stealth ability, engage in combat against enemies and all awesome stuff, well people, you're gonna get this kind of feeling when you're playing Assassin's Creed. Yes it is without no doubt one of the best games I've ever play in my 360.

I'm not going to review the storyline as it will be spoilers, but the story takes place during the Third Crusade, and the year was 1191. And more stories will be revealed as you play the game.

The gameplay itself mainly focuses on defeating all of your main targets, which requires you to assassinate each and every one of them, and maybe you're gonna think like, "well this is damn easy...I only need to assassinate all of them and get all the achievements easily LOLZZZZ..." YOU'RE WRONG!!! Firstly you're gonna have to gather informations around the city, by eavesdropping, pickpocketing some major informations and all that, and yes, at first you're gonna think like "LOLZ this is so boring I can't do all this stuff LOLZZZ..." and guess what, it's not boring, it's very and I mean VERY fun, this is what a true assassins gotta do before they actually assassinate their target, man this game is sooo realistic, believe me. And this game also focuses heavily on interaction, the you act will affect all of the people surrounding you, and to my surprise is that they really act according to our own actions, so realistic.

The graphics is so awesome, every city, characters, pedestrian and objects are designed so well, that at first glimpse you're gonna say like "ZOMGGG!!! THIS IS NOT A GAME, ITS A MOVIE!!!" Yes it was actually a movie (no no I was just kidding lol...) for me the graphic was top notch.

Let's talk about sound, yeah it's kinda awesome, when you were engaged in a combat against guards for example, you can hear blades crashing here and there, the pedestrians were so awesome, sometimes if we bumped accidentally right in front of them, sometimes they get mad, and for example if we climb a building, the crowds will gather around and commenting our actions...simply awesome.

For me the game does not make you bored so easily even after you complete the main objectives, there are many free missions around each cities you visited, and tons of other activities for you to play.

At last, my final recommendation will be that this game is so awesome you don't want to miss it, buy it if you really can't wait to play this awesome game, or you can rent it first to try and see whether you like it or not.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/19/07

Game Release: Assassin's Creed (US, 11/13/07)