Review by therater13

"Bleh, to repetitive"

Assassins creed. This is probably the biggest let down that has ever happened to me from playing a video game, not only is this game a huge letdown, it is THE worst game that I have ever played in my entire life. I would rather play a game like Eragon then this, at least it isn't frustrating. This game isn't even a stealth game, it is a joke. A scam by ubisoft to get people to buy there half baked games with no meaning. This game is zero fun and it is the biggest mistake I have made when it comes to purchasing any game.

Graphics: Here is where the game starts to fall short. The character models are horrible, the main character is fat. The rest of the characters look a little weak too, the textures in the city's is all this bland, beige but since it's the desert there isn't much else to expect. The graphics in this game feel dead, its like playing a dead game.

Audio and sound: The music in this game is poor, and this is some of the worst voice acting I have ever heard in a game. The characters just sound plain bad, no emotion. And the main character is a jerk.

Story: Weak, the story in this game is very, very weak. I mean for one there is no real depth. You play some jerk assassin who kills innocents then gets demoted. Then you go around killing crime lords then your boss turns on you and the last fight of the game is easy and boring. But it turns out your just looking through your ancestor's memories so that makes the story even worse then what it already was.

Game play: Bad, the controls are really bad in this game for one. That's not the big problem though, the big problem are the repetitive missions, you do the first mission of the game then you do the exact same mission around 10 times. I am not sure how this was supposed to be fun, this is a failure. There are these stupid mini games to get information from people, and they are done very poorly, the stealth system is a gimmick also all it is is running and hiding in gardens waiting for troops to stop chasing you.

Replay ability: I will never even touch this game again, if you want to kill time play counter strike source.

Overall score: 2/10

Reviewer's Score: 2/10 | Originally Posted: 10/29/08

Game Release: Assassin's Creed (US, 11/13/07)