Stuck in Prothean Skyway Elevator?

1. I'm sure you're all aware that if you take the Prothean Skyway Elevator up to the Geth base in Feros, the door opens as soon as you take a few steps forward. I don't know if this is a known glitch, but apparently if you take the elevator up to the Geth base, save the game, and then turn the game off and back on, you will be stuck in the elevator. The reason why is because the door that would normally open for you will not open...The only option you have is to take the elevator back down to the lower grounds, and whenever I do this I always end up getting stuck in what seems to be an infinite loading screen. Basically, the game loads forever and I'm forced to turn it off or return to the xbox dashboard. Please help if you're aware of this glitch.

User Info: Futileskies

Futileskies - 6 years ago

1. I've had this unfortunate glitch happen to me, I'm sorry to say that all you can do is start all over again, I hope for your sake you went to Feros first for some reason!

User Info: whaleboyh27

whaleboyh27 - 6 years ago 0 0