Where in the world is Major Kyle?

1. Ok, I did the Major Kyle quest to a certain point. I got in the compound using charm, and then it said to go to the back of the compound to find this guy, so I did. In fact, for 20 minutes I checked every person and place in the small compound for him, and he's not there. Im thinking its a glitch, so I kill everyone in the compound to see if that works. I kill everyone, but Kyle is still nowhere to be found and the quest is marked as uncompleted. wtf?

User Info: Chocobo93

Chocobo93 - 7 years ago

1. I got confused by this too. He isn't actually in the compound that you charmed your way in to. There's an underground building - similar to the ones on the Rogue VI mission - close to the building that you're in. Just enter it and work your way to the back.

User Info: stonedhobbit

stonedhobbit - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Yeah, in fact, the guy who answers the door says something like: he's in that building over there.

The little round one.

User Info: okashiikessen

okashiikessen - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. After you're through talking to Father Kyle's follower at the door, he will tell you that Father Kyle is in the round, underground building to your right. The structure will have a pad like most other doors do, a green one. Activate that pad and you have gained access to where Father Kyle is.

User Info: Muuz

Muuz - 7 years ago 3 0