Question from treewizard666

How do I get into Andrew Ryan's office?

I already got the 4 wirings from the 4 big daddies and I also go the 2 quarter tanks for that bomb. The only thing I need now is the nitroglycerin. I followed the arrows into the office and pressed the button on the side of the desk that made a turret pop out and shoot me. It said pressing the button gives me the nitroglycerin but I still don't have it. Is this a glitch or something?

CutterCH answered:

When you press the button you want to be facing it directly!!!!
Look straight ahead of you and you will see what looks like a red circle in the wall.
That is the Nitro.
If you look at it when you push the button you will see a glass screen morve up off of it.
walk up to it and press A and voila.
Oh and dont destroy the turrett, hack it instead. If you hack the other two outside as well then you hve three turrets on your side which is awesome to take on a big daddy.
0 0

Answers

Amavit answered:

You have to walk over to the wall on the left side of the room and pick up the nitroglicerin to complete the bomb.
0 0