Cheat Code Help?

1. On the Xbox 360 none of the cheat codes work at the menu. My son is 4, and i would like to enter them to make it easier for him, as he loves transformers but keeps dying. I've tried numerous times on all game menus from start to the campaigne selection menu. But no results.

User Info: pdenis71

pdenis71 - 8 years ago
    What's a Mississippi?

User Info: Oskjerta

Oskjerta - 7 years ago

1. You have to go to Campaign/Bonus Features and when you enter the cheat, count 1
    Mississippi before entering the next button.The first time you cheat it will tell you that wont save and acheivments will be blocked. All the other cheats you enter the screen will just flash

User Info: yyyyxxy

yyyyxxy - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. All I can say is this:

Enter codes at the "Campaign/Bonus Features" main menu.
    Sorry if it didn't help.

User Info: joe_998

joe_998 - 8 years ago 1 2
  2. I have the same problem. "Campaign/Bonus Features" main menu has no place to enter codes.

User Info: dellek10

dellek10 - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. You won't be able to save when you use the cheat codes. If you have a PS2 get it for the PS2 and you can use all the cheat codes you want and still save your progress.

User Info: madkat99

madkat99 - 7 years ago 1 0